Wednesday, September 06, 2006

To Nurse Or To Nyanko?

While for most normal people this really isn't an issue, it is for me. I reaally want this Gameboy Advance game for my time in the hospital (c'mon it's cats that look like food........... does life get any better?), but I actually need a nursing bra..... I know, I know. I'll probably order the nursing bra this afternoon, but let it be said that I'm not happy about it. ;) I will show you the game, but I'm not gonna show you the bra. Because I'm merciful like that.

Also worth sharing, is that I went in for another Non Stress Test yesterday morning. Everything was fine and we were in and out fairly quickly. Or at least that's what I think happened. I fell asleep the moment they left the room, and woke up when she shook me and told me I could go home. These nights of getting up at 4AM and prowling the house looking for Little Debbie boxes to lick are starting to get to me a tad, I think. I wonder if I drooled. I bet I did; I bet I drooled. ;)

No comments: