Saturday, August 19, 2006

Pregnancy :: Nursery Idea (For Nana)

Sorry this took so long! The girls had me working on their blog stuff for most of today.... ;)

Anyway, this is the bedding sest that Lang liked (I showed him a bunch of diffent ones and these got the screen pat of approval) and I thought the middle part seemed like it would work well for a quilt and perhaps the outer border could be done into a bumper?

I think I like this one best but he actually prefers...............


Imagine that! I just can't decide if it's creepy to surround a newborn with maneating lizards?


So what do you think? Can we make these work without it being too big a deal? Let me know your opinion!

2 comments:

Princess Jami said...

Hee. I actually really like the dinos. But, either one will be nice. :-)

Jillian said...

Hey girls!

Nana - If you're willing to take the lead, I think this would be great! Trying to find coordinating bed is driving me nuts.... I'll try to order it soon although it might be September. Not a biggie though. LOL. We still have to buy Lang a twin bed (get him out of the toddler) and the baby won't be in a crib for a while (bassinet).

Kathy - Yea on the bedding idea! I kept looking at these sets I was going to order for Lang and wondering if they could be modified. Luckily my MIL (that's Nana up there) can actually sew (I still suck) and can help. LOL.

Jami - LOL> Lang likes the dinos too. I think we'll probably go in that direction...... Lang 'yuvs 'yinos.