Friday, August 25, 2006

The Difference Between 4 & 1

It's 3. A little homeschool humor there...............

Actually, I was thinking about that today (thanks to a post on the pregnancy forum). The difference in how we approach and percieve parenting from our first child on down the line. There is a massive difference in how I handled Summer versus how I handle Langdon, and I wonder if I will be able to say a few years from now that there is a difference in how I handle this little guy versus his older brother.

With my oldest I wanted her to measure reasonably on those ridiculous charts and made every change imaginable to see if I could get accomplish that by her upcoming OB appt.

With my youngest, when they say "He's too small, he's too pale......", I just laugh and say maybe their standards are too big and too bright. ;)

I wonder where we'll be with our fifth. I hope it doesn't involve chanting, acupuncture and granola. That's all I'm saying...........

No comments: