Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Design Update - It's All Gone Nuts

Alright, so the design I had up 2 days ago wasn't displaying right in all browsers. Makes sense, really, as I had it set up pixel specific and there just wasn't much margin of error.

Yesterday I switched it out for a skin, but quickly discovered there were very serious quirks in it that kept it from functioning in a precise manner, although on the bright side it did have cross browser compatibility.

This morning I decided to try again with something different, instead of trying to "teach" everyone how to make the other skin "work". It looks good, definitely has less "bugs", and also has cross browser compatibility, BUT the comments aren't working! =aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!= I'm screaming here.

For the time being if you want to say something we are going to have to depend on the tagboard. Which is humourous, because one of the remaining bugs is that on occasion the tagboard will replace itself with the baby registry. Explain that one to me! I'm working on getting it all worked out................ ;)

No comments: