Thursday, November 23, 2006

Jefferey Is Turkey Of The Year

So far they have watched the Macy's day parade, and consumed in their entirety the cinnamon rolls and massive relish tray. Babies grow up to be children. Children are little oinkers on the holidays. One of them is over their gnawing on the leg of the chair because we ran out of goldfish crackers (I'll Langdon give Langdon you Langdon one Langdon guess Langdon which Langdon one Langdon it Langdon is).

Summer dubbed this year's turkey Jeffrey. I won't tell you why because I firmly believe you should leave this blog with at least the same amount of brain cells you arrived with.

I have done 2 loads of laundry, put together the stuffing, broccolli & cheese casserole, macaroni & cheese casserole, and they are all waiting to go in the oven. I also put together the infamous relish tray (I won't tell you what we call that either - see above). I have done 3 loads of dishes (mostly by hand), 2 loads of laundry and bathed. I also made a Boston Creme Pie.

And I've been up since 2AM with Dexter. Now that I know those noises mean he is struggling to breathe, I can no longer sleep through them. I'm glad to know this so I can consistenly be repositioning him and helping him, but in some ways ignorance was bliss because at least I got SOME sleep before.

1 comment:

Princess Jami said...

My dad always names the Thanksgiving bird or fish "Harold".
"Why, Dad?"
"Why, not?!"