Sunday, November 19, 2006

Stocking Schtuffers

Yes, I'm already doing Christmas. I have 5 kids, or have you forgotten? We seem to have a real communication problem you and I............

If you do stockings, or need teacher's gifts, go directly to Target. Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. They have extremely cool stuff in the $1 section right now. Bath & body stuff, lip balms & glosses, stickers, barrettes, sticker books, and ground cumin. Obviously much better stuff than usual. Okay, I'm totally lying on the ground cumin. Sorry about that.

Seriously, though. Target $1 section always kicks butt in November and then in December it goes to dorky (usually cracked) snowmen mugs and dancing wooden santas that don't dance. Go now. Complete stocking for $12 or less. And buy me something. Thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm digging the $1 section of Target, too!

Jillian said...

good schtuff, I'm telling you! I'm trying to sneak off and do the girls stockings before Black Friday and it's all gone............ ;)